On December 8, 2018, the Red Press Society held their annual general meeting. President Jess Wind provide a report on what happened with the Society in 2018, Treasurer Aymee Leake provided a report on the Society finances, and Executive Director Katie Stobbart provided a report on the Society’s main project, Raspberry magazine.
Additionally, members of the Society voted in a new board of directors. The board for 2019 is:
- President – Jess Wind (re-elected)
- Secretary – Dessa Bayrock (re-elected)
- Treasurer – Aymee Leak (re-elected)
- Director – Lian McIntyre (re-elected)
- Director – Danielle Windecker (new)
- Director – Shea Wind (new)
- Executive Director – Katie Stobbart.
You can read about each of the directors here.